Friday 14 December 2012

Hello Stranger!

Hello there, long time no speak!
Image source

Sorry I've not been blogging lately, it's my busiest time of year in the salon and I've just not had a chance to write any blogs. What with organising and running stalls at Christmas Fairs, helping my wonderful clients looking gorgeous for their Christmas parties, soothing winter harassed skin, easing aching muscles; not to mention organising our family Christmas and the demands of our little boys school Christmas events (special thanks to his school for making his classes monthly cake stall this week!!!) But eeek it is getting exciting here!!

So until next year I'm afraid all my time is taking up with all things Christmassy!!

Arnold Schwarzenegger i will be back - I'll be back
Image source

Until then I'd just like to say a big THANK YOU to all of my wonderful readers for all your support and encouragement this year. 

Image source

Hope you have a magical Christmas and amazing New Year.

Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to receive comments so don't be shy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...