Saturday 11 August 2012

I've Done Another Guest Post!

Back in July I was asked to write a guest article for Sage One the online accountancy software company on "How to Juggle a Home Business in the School Holidays When the Kids Are at Home" and well it would be rude not to share it with you! (I use their product by the way!)

I am a mother


Running a Business From Home During the Holidays
July 17th, 2012 by Sara Phillips

I run my business, Rituals Beauty, from home and I don’t think running a business from home during the holidays with kids around has to be painful – as long as it’s the right kind of job and you have a good work life balance – oh and your kids are relatively tame! Read more...

Where The Wild Things Are
Children's Classic Where The Wild Things Are via Crazy Famous

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to receive comments so don't be shy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...