Monday 12 March 2012

Very Excited - JK Rowling - New Novel for Adults!!



I love the Harry Potter series, I bought it for my little sister when it was first released - ah what a trend setter I was even back then LOL. I can't wait to read a new book from JK Rowling. Apparently a spokesperson for the publisher refused to give any hints of what the book will be about grrr. Well |suppose they were never going to announce everything in one go - mind I do love the suspense eek!

The book's title, publication date, and further details are will be announced later this year. CAN'T WAIT!!! Until then you can sign up for further annoucements via the  JK Rowling website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to receive comments so don't be shy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...