Saturday 3 March 2012

Jessica GELeration Has Arrived At Rituals Beauty


I am a very excited bunny - my first delivery of Jessica GELeration has arrived in the salon. I'm like a kid in a candy store! Shame I am still wearing a gorgeous set, otherwise I'd been doing my own right now!

To recap and for those who haven't read my previous posts on this fantastic nail system...

GELeration - is it a Polish or is it a Gel? Well it paints like polish, but performs like gel - a perfect combination. Jessica's philosophy is to develop the long term health of your natural nails and this has been carried on with GELeration hurray! The whole process is kind to your nails. Weak, broken or bitten nails can be revived and refreshed. Great as an ongoing maintenance treatment, for an occasion, or to help grow your nails.


Like all the Jessica range this product is amazing, it has really blown me away. GELeration is a new generation in soak-off nail system. It is a "hybrid" between a gel and a polish, it doesn't chip, fade or peel and it's super shiny with no need to use a top coat. It is much thinner than I expected so looks super natural. It dries in seconds so you leave the salon with dry nails - don't tell your man though - we still need a good excuse not to do the washing up!! Your nails look like new every day and super shiny. It's removed in minutes with a special soak off solution.



Here is my first go with "Buck Naked" - this is one of my favourites; a delicious nude brown with a gorgeous crème finish - it reminds me of Chanel's famous "Particuliere" in fact looks good enough to eat! It needs a little extra curing time than the other colours but I think the results are gorgeous - I really enjoyed using this system - even more than others I have used - it really does paint on like a polish and absolute pleasure!

Next to paint my toes- I probably won't expose you to them they are not a pretty sight! Have a great weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to receive comments so don't be shy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...