Saturday 10 March 2012

Jessica GELeration Day 15!

Oh my goodness, really can't believe how well my Sexy Siren Jessica GELeration has lasted!


I've smashed my thumb about 6 times against the end of the tap and they still haven't budged. Now I am super impressed.


I am desperate to put a new set on to see the other colours so this will be my last update. They really do feel super robust and it doesn't feel like they could lift at any moment. I'm still getting lots of compliments on them.

I just want to say well done to Jessica Nails for developing such an amazing product. I soaked a clients gels off this week and her nails were perfect underneath, the gel came off super easy and in one satisfying piece - nothing better lol!

Thanks for following my progress. No doubt I'll be posting other colours up.

Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to receive comments so don't be shy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...