Friday 9 March 2012

Hero Product – Eve Taylor’s Ultra Soothing Cleanser - Much More Than Just a Cleanser


Suffer from very dehydrated, extremely sensitive skin, Eczema, Psoriasis or Rosacea? Then this wonder product is perfect for you. And if you don't suffer from any of these, read on as it has lots of 1st aid uses too. Image via http://gtbnatural.co.uk

Now I know I use Eve Taylor for my face and body treatments and sell home care products in my salon, I don't want you to think I will be constantly harping on about them... BUT I've had so many people recently asking me for advice for their ultra sensitive skin that the timing was just too good.


Eve Taylor's Ultra Soothing Cleanser really is amazing, a real de-stresser for the skin. I can’t rave about it enough! It’s a big hit in my salon and with my family and friends.


This gorgeous creamy gel formula contains anti inflammatory and soothing Organic Colloidal Oatmeal and ultra hydrating and healing Camellia. It gently cleans away debris and impurities and doesn't dry, strip or irritate the skin. As it is ultra hydrating it's also perfect for mature skins to cleanse and nourish.


Image via http://www.fromnaturewithlove.com

It can be used daily to cleanse the skin and also as a 'flash masque' first aider for any skin irritations anywhere on the body including the scalp! A little goes a long way.

I use in facials on for ultra sensitive clients or if anyone’s skin has an unwanted reaction to a product. I had a lady in for gel nails whose eczema was irritating her finger – needless to say she ordered a bottle after literally experiencing this product first hand!


Times when Ultra Soothing Cleanser has come to the rescue:
  • I had very sore, red and chaffed skin after using hair removal cream - ouch! It was soothed and the pain and redness cleared after applying as 5 minute flash masque.  I put it on few more times over the next few days and my skin was healed, no scarring and smooth as a baby’s bot!
  • I used it on my little boys mysterious itchy legs and hey presto – a full night’s sleep!
  • Colds – soothes and heals sore noses from the constant blowing!
  • I often reach for this to put on my face and hands when I’ve mistakenly used an anti bacterial hand wash in a shop or restaurant – my skin hates these products and breaks out in dermatitis. As many of my clients do too.
  • Calms and soothes redness after shaving.
  • Soothes and heals sore cracked lips.
  • Soothes minor burns.

The list is endless. Even if you don't have sensitive skin it's definitely worth keeping a bottle in your First Aid Kit. Why not try some and see for yourself? At only £18.49 for a large 200ml bottle, it won't break the bank either.

To order any product from Rituals Beauty, call 0789 4120073 or email hello@ritualsbeauty.co.uk. If you aren't local, I offer a postal service for a little extra cost. Now taking Paypal.

I will be delving deeper into Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea and Colloidal Oatmeal in future blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to receive comments so don't be shy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...