Friday 10 February 2012

Smudged your nails again? Meet your new best friend!

Today is my first jump into the world of blogging!. I have so many people asking for advice on beauty and health matters, it seemed a blog was the best place to expand upon those things and share them with the world.  

So here goes with my first ever post...



Jessica Nails themselves picked up on a post I put on my Rituals Beauty Facebook page today about their amazing "Quick Dry" product and my homemade artwork I did to promote the product. I can't tell you how proud and honoured I was to get recognition and a comment from such a fantastic company. So to celebrate I thought it would make the perfect first post.

Smudged your nails again? 
Well never again with this wonder product - just 1 drop of Jessica Nails "Quick Dry" on each nail gets you touch dry nails in just 60 seconds! It creates an invisible protective film over the polish surface to protect your freshly painted nails from scratching, smudging and wrinkling. Easy, fast and super effective. I always use it in the salon in my manicures and pedicures. 

Available from my salon Rituals Beauty in Newcastle upon Tyne for just £6.95 (7.4ml). To order yours today call 0789 4120073 or email hello@ritualsbeauty.co.uk. If you aren't local, I offer a postal service for a little extra cost.

Thanks for reading my first post and thanks to my lovely clever design blogger Mummy from Designers Block who designed my new blog!

Sara x

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used this before its really good my other fave Jessica product is Brilliance love how shiny it makes ur nails. http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.com/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes I love Brilliance too, thanks for reading x

      Delete

I am always happy to receive comments so don't be shy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...